Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Leaving Town of Windsor

For those who may not have heard, back in March I provided notice to the Town Council of my intent to retire. I have been blessed with a 27-year long career in public service which has provided me with so many opportunities to serve the public and foster local democracy. It has been an amazing journey. Now it is time for me to focus on my family and other interests, at a little slower pace. The Windsor Times printed an article recently on my departure: http://www.sonomawest.com/the_windsor_times/news/town-manager-looking-forward-to-home-life/article_77870b78-6c05-11e7-af2f-affbd2d4de18.html

My last day is August 3, 2017. I am grateful for all of the opportunities I have been provided and for the confidence that the Town Council placed in me. The community of Windsor offers so much and continues to be destined for greatness! Thank you for your support of our Town.